Working Area: Limbe
Intern Working Schedule: 9am – 4pm
City, Country: Limbe, Cameroon
Host Local Chapter: Limbe
Project Manager (Full Name): Paul Babila Mbua
Managers email: email@example.com
Description of project:
Help the NGO to effectively convey information to internal and external audiences by preparing and producing messages and publications that are crucial to our work.
• Assist in the development of brochures, reports and the Annual report of the organization
• E-Bulletin (three weekly); collecting articles from staff and network members around the world. Review, editing, design and sending
• Proactively develop new content and materials for the websites and social media platforms
• Create social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, twitter) and update social media content.
• Copy editing and proof reading publications and newsletters.
• Internal network communications: maintain and update network directories (online and offline); edit, prepare (including translations) and send out relevant communications.
• Adding content for the website.
• Monitoring media landscape and breaking news stories related to program activity issue management team and program staff with news alerts and background material for stories likely result in media queries to
• Support in preparing press releases and responses to media enquiries.
• Prepare presentations and information folders for meetings and conferences, in cooperation with staff/ management.
• Information requests: reply to general requests for information and prepare (standardized) responses
• The intern will work in close cooperation with Management and the fundraising department, and where relevant with other team members.
Positions available (How many interns are considered to work on project): 1
Start Date: Ongoing
Project duration is 1-3 months depending on candidates preference.
Cost: 250 Euros per month
Pick Up from Airport
Language/cultural support available
Tourism (Visit of Touristic sites)