Working Area: Limbe
Intern Working Schedule: 9am – 5pm
City, Country: Isokolo, Limbe, Cameroon
Host Local Chapter: Limbe
Project Manager (Full Name): Paul Babila Mbua
Managers email: email@example.com
Description of project:
Advising in Business Development programming
• Advise the team in activities
• Advise in the program implementation modalities (targeting criteria, mobilization modalities, local partnerships, participant training curricula, monitoring systems, staff schedules, etc.) in coordination with Supervisor
• Ensure quality and integrity of implementation, administrative systems, and established deadlines. Identify and respond to related staff capacity building priorities.
• Develop regular project monitoring that includes participatory methods, program, progress toward achieving targets, ability to measure stated indicators, program adherence to methodology, budget expenditure, etc.
• Evaluate the relevance and appropriateness of current and future programming in relation to the business development activities.
• Contribute to prepare internal and external reports for the NGO and donors, including expenditure plans.
Objective 2: Advising in implementation, monitoring and evaluation
• Monitor the timely, correct and contractually appropriate implementation of proposed business development activities
• Monitor the project Procurement Planning, and financial forecasting regarding business development programming.
• Regular monitoring and impact assessment of business development activities and incorporate lessons learned to existing programs on a timely basis
• Contribute to developing concept papers and proposals for prospective donors.
• Participate in updates of the strategy, in addition to the larger country strategy to which it contributes.
Positions available (How many interns are considered to work on project): 2
Start Date: Ongoing
Project duration is 1-3 months depending on candidates preference.
Cost: 220 Euros per month
Pick Up from Airport
Language/cultural support available
Tourism (Visit of Touristic sites)