Project Name: Fundraising / Grant writing Officer
Working Area: Limbe
Intern Working Schedule: 8.30am to 4.30pm
City, Country: Limbe, Cameroon
Host Local Chapter: Limbe
Project Manager (Full Name): Paul babila Mbua
Manager’s email: email@example.com
Description of project:
Carry out research on present and future fund raising opportunities for our organization.
- Writing Fundraising Applications:
Training and capacity-building
* Build grant management capacity of field staff by facilitating training, and providing one-on-one follow-up support, in report writing, proposal development and other topics.
* Ensure all managers are aware of key compliance regulations
* Provide briefing papers and support development of external communication tools as relevant for donor visits/meetings on IRC Cameroon as a whole and IRC Cameroon programs in particular
* Produce external communications materials for use in in-country advocacy and business development efforts
Program and strategy development
* Contribute to strategic evaluation and decision-making regarding the direction and priorities of the country program
* Participate in internal program strategy meetings with senior management team
* Participate in meetings with in-country donor representatives to discuss ongoing and future programs
Working with the team in the field to collate & analyze data Communicating with relevant colleagues on reporting process needed Working with relevant teams on report writing, report templates and donor communications
• Experience of working or volunteering with NGOs or charities essential.
• IT and word processing skills essential.
• Experience of working on fundraising activities desirable.
• Excellent written and communication skills essential.
Positions available (How many interns are considered to work on project): 1
Start Date: Ongoing
Project duration is 1-3 months depending on candidates preference.
Cost: 200 Euros per month, Accommodation Included
Pick Up from Airport
Language/cultural support available
Tourism (Visit of Touristic sites)