Project Name: Sponsor a Child Project Manager
Working Area: G.R.A Bastos, Limbe
Intern Working Schedule: 9am to 5pm
City, Country: Limbe, Cameroon
Host Local Chapter: Limbe
Project Manager (Full Name): Paul Babila Mbua Bengyella
Managers email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Description of project:
Zixtech Organization is looking for a volunteer to oversee and project manage the Zixtech Sponsor a Child Programme. Zixtech Organization is currently working with more than 10 orphanages. However, it has ambitious plans to enhance its sponsorship programme to encourage further sponsors and to increase fund raising.
Activities / Duties
- Enhance, maintain and update the Sponsor a Child page on facebook
- Regularly visit orphanages to collect information, take photos and update profiles
- Prepare and provide regular newsletters, photos and updates to the sponsors of the children
- Prepare and update accounts to show the income and expenditure of funds donated by sponsors
- Maintain a database to record the donations and expenditure for each individual orphan / destitute child
- Publicize, advertise and market the Sponsor a Child program to encourage further sponsors and increase fundraising.
- Coach and mentor a local employee to manage the project after your departure.
Team leaders will give instruction and guidance.
Orientation and Training: Volunteers meet with team leader for orientation and
Positions available (How many interns are considered to work on project): 2
Start Date: Ongoing
Cost: 260 Euros per month
Pick Up from Airport
Language/cultural support available
Tourism (Visit of Touristic sites)