Description of project:
Objective 1: Advising in Social Work programming
• Advise the social work team in activities
• Advise in the program implementation modalities (targeting criteria, mobilization modalities, local partnerships, participant training curricula, monitoring systems, staff schedules, etc.) in coordination with Supervisor
• Ensure quality and integrity of implementation, administrative systems, and established deadlines. Identify and respond to related staff capacity building priorities.
• Develop regular project monitoring that includes participatory methods, program, progress toward achieving targets, ability to measure stated indicators, program adherence to methodology, budget expenditure, etc.
• Evaluate the relevance and appropriateness of current and future programming in relation to the social work activities.
Objective 2: Advising in implementation, monitoring and evaluation
• Monitor the timely, correct and contractually appropriate implementation of proposed social work activities
• Contribute to developing concept papers and proposals for prospective donors.
• Participate in updates of the strategy, in addition to the larger country strategy to which it contributes.
This project can be arranged any time depending on candidates preference. Duration of project is 1-3 month, also depending on candidates preference.
Positions available (How many interns are considered to work on project): 1
Start Date: Ongoing
Cost: 200 Euros per month
Pick Up from Airport
Language/cultural support available